- Criteria: Judging will be based on originality, relevance to theme & overall appeal.
- Non-profit competition is in two categories: Adult & Youth. Each nonprofit category will have a first, second, and third place winner and will be awarded $300, $250, and $200 respectively. Winners will be announced in the DAILY NEWS and the Christmas parade website.
- A number for your entry will be supplied in line up and MUST be displayed on the left side of the entry along with the name of your sponsor.
- The Marv Husar Spirit Award Trophy and a $500 check will be awarded to the entry with the best entertainment value, creativeness and overall jolliness.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event of a severe weather, cancellation information will be announced via the local radio station 1470 WBKV.
- Questions? Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org