- Judging will be based on originality, relevance to theme, and overall appeal.
- Non-profit competition is divided into the Adult and Youth Categories.
- Each category will have a first, second, and third place winner. Prizes will be $300, $250, and $200 respectively.
- Winners will be announced on the parade website at www.westbendparade.org.
- A number for your entry will be supplied during line up and MUST be displayed on the front of the towing unit along with the name of your sponsor. If we cannot see the number you will not be judged.
- The Marv Husar Spirit Award Trophy and a $500 award will be given to the entry with the best entertainment value, creativeness, and overall jolliness.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event of severe weather, cancellation information will be announced on the Christmas Parade website at www.westbendparade.org.
- Questions?: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.